In this article, we will answer common questions about the security, operation, and legality of TradeEU, a broker that allows trading on Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Stocks and Commodities.
Although we do not usually cover this type of broker on our blog, we have decided to make an exception due to its growing popularity. At the end of the article, we will offer our opinion and recommendations on TradeEU.
- What is TradeEU? A quick look
- Is TradeEU legal?
- Is TradeEU safe?
- What trading instruments with CFDs assets does TradeEU offer?
- Types of account and how to open an account
- How to open an account: first steps
- Deposit and withdrawal options
- Commissions and spreads
- Trading platforms to trade on TradeEU
- Customer Support
- TradeEU advantages and disadvantages
What is TradeEU? A quick look
TradeEU is a professional online investment broker that offers traders access to multiple trading assets through the well-known MetaTrader 5 platform. Safety, protection, and education of their clients are, according to their own claims, the number one priority of TradeEU, making it a very suitable broker for both experienced and novice traders.
This broker offers clients access to over 250 financial instruments covering CFDs for Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, and Indices through its own web platform and the MetaTrader 5 platform.
Clients can choose from 3 types of accounts: Silver, Gold, and Platinum, as well as a demo account. Typically, the more premium accounts have lower trading costs through smaller margins and exchange fees, but also give access to a higher level of leverage.
Retail clients are offered a maximum leverage of 1:30.
Trading operations are completely commission-free, and there are no fees for deposits or withdrawals.
Is TradeEU legal?
TradeEU is the registered tradename of Titanedge Securities Ltd, a Cyprus Investment Firm with registration number HE 411909 (CIF), authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 405/21.
Its address is 4 Spyrou Kyprianou, Papavasiliou Court, 3rd Floor, Office 301, 4001 Mesa Geitonia, Limassol, Cyprus.
The most important thing when choosing a CFD broker, before starting to trade is the security it offers. One way to ensure that you are trading with a trusted broker is to ensure its legitimacy
In the case of TradeEU, as we have just seen, it is legal and strictly follows the regulatory framework established by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Is TradeEU safe?
TradeEU offers the ultimate and most advanced security features to protect its clients’ transactions and data. TradeEU’s trading servers are located in certified SSAE 18. Transactions are end-to-end encrypted.
What trading instruments with CFDs assets does TradeEU offer?
In total, TradeEU offers more than 250 CFDs in the following asset classes:
- Cryptocurrencies: over 30 CFDs on Bitcoin and the most popular cryptocurrencies.
- Forex: CFDs on over 45 popular currency pairs such as USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, etc.
- Stocks: over 30 CFDs on the world’s most popular stocks and emerging new companies like Google, Tesla, Facebook, Apple, Netflix, etc.
- Indices: over 15 CFDs on popular indices such as Dow Jones, FTSE 100, DAX, NASDAQ 100, and Nikkei 225, to name a few.
- Commodities and precious metals: over 45 assets on commodities and precious metals are currently available on the platform. These include energies and soft commodities such as wheat, cocoa, coffee, and popular metals like gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
As you can see, the list of financial instruments offered by TradeEU is quite comprehensive, although they are all offered by most similar platforms, and it is not what sets them apart from their competitors.
Types of account and how to open an account
TradeEU offers 3 types of accounts: Silver, Gold, and Platinum, each focused on different investor profiles.
The Silver account is designed for those who are starting in the world of investments, allowing them to start mastering financial knowledge with attractive investment conditions and useful features. With the Silver account, you get 0% deposit commission, 2.5 pips minimum spread, and up to 1:30 maximum leverage.
The Gold account is ideal for those who want to take their investments to a new level, taking advantage of a dedicated account manager, an education center, and more advanced features. With the Gold account, you enjoy 0% deposit commission, 1.3 pips minimum spread, and 1:30 maximum leverage.
Finally, there is the Platinum option. This last one is suitable for veteran traders, who will get significant discounts on overnight fees, a personal manager, and more top-notch features. With the Platinum account, you enjoy 0% deposit commission, 0.7 minimum spread, and 1:30 maximum leverage.
TradeEU also offers a demo account to practice with virtual money to test the platform before investing real money.
How to open an account: first steps
The minimum initial deposit to create a real account is EUR250.
Opening an account is simple.
- You just have to go to the TradeEU website and click on ‘OPEN AN ACCOUNT’ in the upper right corner of the homepage and then enter your name, email, contact number, and choose a password.
- After this, you will be asked to fill out a form with personal information and a questionnaire to know the type of investor you are.
- Finally, you will need to submit proof of identity (National Passport orID) and proof of residence (a recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement, dated within the last 6 months).
TradeEU lists the United States, Canada, Israel, Iran, and Japan as countries whose residents cannot open trading accounts. Their application form at the time of publication only accepts residents from only EU countries.
Deposit and withdrawal options
TradeEU offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods free of charge through debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro), SEPA – Wire and Bank transfers, and other various e-wallets.
Clients can deposit funds into their accounts through the platform once they have logged in by clicking on «Deposit.» There are no fees for depositing funds, and payments are usually immediate for debit/credit card and electronic payments. Similarly, funds can be withdrawn by clicking on «Withdraw,» and it is free, and processing times vary between 1 and 3 days.
Commissions and spreads
TradeEU does not charge any commissions for executing buy and sell orders.
Overnight funding or «swap» commissions are charged on positions that remain open overnight (22:00) GMT. If positions are held over the weekend, a three-day swap charge will be incurred on Wednesdays. Clients who have an Islamic account will not receive or pay interest on any position held overnight.
Trading platforms to trade on TradeEU
You can access TradeEU and execute orders with any of the following 3 options:
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5) (desktop application for the computer): It is available for Windows and Mac and has millions of users worldwide.
- WebTrader: It is an easy-to-use web terminal that you can use in any of the most common browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Brave, etc.). It does not require any prior configuration, and you only need to log in with your TradeEU login credentials. WebTrader is available in 11 languages and comes loaded with a variety of professional analysis and charting tools.
- Mobile application: Available for Android and iOS users. It has almost identical features to WebTrader. Although certain functions may not be ideal for use on smaller screens, these applications give you the ability to track and execute your trades from anywhere.»
Both WebTrader and the mobile apps work with MT5, so you can use and sync your TradeEU account across all three platforms.
TradeEU offers a wide variety of customer support options through access to a multilingual customer service team available 10 hours a day, 5 days a week via email, phone and live chat.
Contact information Central Office in Cyprus:
- Address: 4 Spyrou Kyprianou, Papavasiliou Court, 3rd Floor, Office 301, 4001 Mesa Geitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
- Special email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +00357 25261736
It also offers customer support in the local language from Portugal, Austria, the Netherlands and Sweden.
Common questions about the account, trading or verification process are also preset and have detailed answers within the live chat feature.
TradeEU advantages and disadvantages
- Regulated broker with a clean track record so far.
- More than 250 CFD instruments to choose from.
- Feature-rich trading platform, user-friendly interface.
- Lots of educational content to help users learn about trading and the platform itself.
- Many analytical and charting tools available.
- 30 built-in fundamental and technical indicators.
- No fees for deposits and withdrawals. No commission for carrying out operations.
- Not available from Spain nor is its website in Spanish
- Differentials could be better.
- Customer service is available only from Monday to Friday
Looking at all the aspects we have discussed in the article, TradeEU seems to be a good option for trading CFDs online. It is a licensed broker and there are no signs that the platform is committing any wrongdoing and it seems to comply with the legislation under which it operates.
The trading platform uses one of the best-known software in the industry and the minimum initial deposit amount of EUR 250 is reasonable. Commissions are also competitive.
As for trading cryptocurrencies, which is the main topic of this blog, TradeEU is a good option if you are not interested in the technology itself or the ideology behind cryptocurrencies, nor do you want to learn about them and just want to speculate with your price and possibly make a profit along the way.
If you are really interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology and want to buy the real assets, TradeEU is not the option for you, as when trading CFDs you are not actually buying the underlying asset. If you want to buy cryptos and do what you want with them, you can see any of the cryptocurrency exchange houses that we recommend on this website for it.
All in all, if you want a good CFD broker that allows you to invest in numerous assets and financial instruments such as forex, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, commodities (including precious metals), TradeEU is definitely worth considering.
To find out more, you can visit the official TradeEU website.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.